top of page
SK PU ENAMEL
Acrylated polyol/isocyanate cured two-pack polyurethane resin enamel incorporating premium-grade weather resistance pigments. As a top-coat for multi-layer coatings, a chemical resistance film for use in an aggressive environment, as a decorative and protective coating for interior and exterior walls.
- High resistance to acids, akalis and chemicals.
- Excellent gloss and colour retention.
- Forms a tough film that has good abrasion and scratch resistance.
- High resistance to stains and contamination.
- Excellent weathering resistance especially against ultra-violet rays.
- Good resistance against water penetration.
- Algae and fungus resistance.
Surface shall be dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, grease and foreign matter. Surface unevenness, cracks etc. shall be made good with our cementitious filler.
No. of Component: Two
No. of coat: Two
0.15 - 0.175 kg/m2/Coat
0.30 - 0.35 kg/m2/2 Coats
Overcoating Interval : 1 - 4 hours
Method of Application: By Spray, Roller or Brush
Base 14.5 kg/can
Hardener 1.5 kg/can
We'd love to hear from you .
Please send us an email to:
To get the product catalog or detailed specification.