polyvinyl-acetate co-polymer matt emulsion paint.
- High opacity provide an excellent hiding power
- Dries quickly to form a tough film
- Providing good abrasion resistance
- Easy workability allows the user-friendly application
- Good color rentention
- Good adhesive strength onto the substrate
- Alkialine resistance
Surface shall be dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, grease and foreign matter, surface unevenness, cracks, etc. Shall be made good with our cementitious filler.
No. of component: One
No. for coat: Two
0.10 - 0.14 ltr/m2/coat
0.20 - 0.28 ltr/m2/2coats
0 - 10% by litre with water
Overcoating interval: 2 hours
Method of application: by Spray, Brush or Roller
We'd love to hear from you .
Please send us an email to:
To get the product catalog or detailed specification.
Due to nature of porosity in matt finishing products, scuff marks (e.g. by finger or object) may be more visible in dark and premium colors than pastel colors. to minimize occurrence of such situations, low sheen to semi gloss products are recommended. Please approach our office for technical advice.