top of page
Water-based reactive curing type acrylic resin emulsion paint containing inorganic bacterial resistance action on MRSA (Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus Aureus), preudomona aeruginosa, escherichia coil, candid albican, etc.
- Bacteria resistance action from contact with inorganic bacteria resistance agent
- Bacteria resistance action by active oxygen.
- Outstanding resistance against fungus and algae growth
- Chemical and alkali resistance
- Excellent adhesion strength onto substrates
- Environmental friendly
Surface shall be dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, grease and foreign matter, surface unevenness, cracks, etc. Shall be made good with our cementitious filler.
No. of Component: One
No. of Coat: Two
0.12 - 0.14 kg/m2/coat
0.24 - 0.28 kg/m2/2 coats
Overcoating Interval: 24 hours
Method of Application: By Roller, Brush or Spray
We'd love to hear from you .
Please send us an email to:
To get the product catalog or detailed specification.