top of page
Seiden coat wall SGW
Seiden coat wall SGW is a two-component water-borne epoxy anti-static coating for wall.
- No odour of application works can be carried out without complete shutdown
- Fire hazard
- Superior anti-static electric destruction of sensitive ageing
- Prevent static electric destruction of sensitive components
- Smooth and seamless surface, easy to clean
- Good resistance against most industrial chemical
- Environmental friendly with low VOC content
The surface to be coated shall be thoroughly cleaned to ensure that it is free from oil, grease and other contaminants. Surface shall be vaccum blasted to remove surface laitance and create profile for bettter adhesion. Fins and protrusion shall be removed by sanding or grinding. New concrete shall be cured for at least 28 days before application of seiden coat SGW primer.
No. of Components: Two
No. of coat: Two
0.20 - 0.30 kg/m2/coat
0.40 - 0.60 kg/m2/2 coats
5 - 10% by weight with water
Overcoating Interval: 8 hours, max 48 hours
Method of Application: By Roller, brush or Spray
We'd love to hear from you .
Please send us an email to:
To get the product catalog or detailed specification.
bottom of page