top of page
SK Aqua Urethane
A water-based hybird of acrylic resin incorporating Polurethane (PUD) exhibiting high gloss and finishes as a high quality finsihing hygieneic coat for exterior and interior wll surface of hospitals, clinic, meical facilities, infant care, child care, student care, nursing care, food process plants, public facilities, restaurants, cafeteria resisdential homes and etc with nti fungal an d anti bacterial properties.
- Ultimate protection against fungus growth
- Protection against bacterial infection including MSRA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) , E-Coli, SA (Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Its water-based nature ensure safe and easy application
- Excellent weathering durability and color retention
- Good adhesion onto previously painted good conditions emulsion paint, hence, suitable for repainting purposes
- Good gloss retention
- Low VOC
Surface shall be dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, grease and foresing matter. Surface unevenness, cracks etc, shall be made good with our cementitious filler.
No. of Components: One
No. of Coat: Two
0.13 - 0.18 ltr/m2/coat
0.26 - 0.36 ltr/m2/2coats
0 - 15% by litre with water
Overcoating interval: 2 hours
Method of Application: By Spray, Brush or Roller
We'd love to hear from you .
Please send us an email to:
To get the product catalog or detailed specification.